Friday 29 March 2013

US Paras For Market Garden - LMG Platoon

Hello All

Ben here with another painting update for my for 101st Airborne Market Garden army. This time an LMG platoon to bulk out the support options a bit.


As there is only one model for the US Para LMG I used the MG42 armed US Paras from the new Para Warriors of Market Garden set that come out in February to mix things up a bit on the bases. It also adds to the 82nd Airborne theme I'm starting to lean towards on the gaming front.


In the last list I wrote for the Market Garden Paras the LMG's have change roles from my Bastogne US Para list, instead of being just a combat attaching platoon because of points they will be my 6th platoon. I'm still trying to decide if this is a good idea or not but as points are short I'm feeling a little short of options.


Arsenal
Gun Teams
WeaponMobilityRangeROFAnti-tankFirepowerNotes
M1919 LMG teamMan-packed16"/40cm526+ROF 2 when pinned down.
www.EasyArmy.com

The MG42 Armed Paras, they are really nice models, they are far nicer than the normal Para LMG models.
Well as always thanks for looking and until next time,

Ben

1 comment: