Saturday 3 March 2012

Late War Hungarians - Part 7

Hello All

They have taken almost 2 weeks but I have finally finished my Assault Pioneers. I painted them using the Hungarian Painting guide on the Battlefront website. I'm not 100% convinced they look accurate, but I think it's pretty close to the real thing and as long as all my Hungarians are painted the same way it should be fine.



I'm not quite sure what I'll paint next, it'll either be the 3 Nebs I picked up to complete the Rocket Battery or 7 bases of dismounted Motorcycle Scouts. I guess I'll see what takes my fancy when I start painting on Tuesday.

Thanks for reading Ben

4 comments:

  1. Great looking figures. Looking to hold back the Russian hordes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guys.

    @ Phil, I don't know about holding back the Russian horde, but they will give them a bloody nose!

    ReplyDelete