Monday 16 September 2013

Beyond The Foxholes Podcast - Episode 3

Hello All

Welcome to Episode 3 of Beyond The Foxholes. In this episode we talk about:-

In Part 1
Adam, Ben and Winner Dave talk about what they have been up to, Battlefront News, the rumoured new books and Tournament Restrictions.

In Part 2
The guys start start their new section 10.1 and completely dissect Artillery. Then they look a head to what they are doing in the next month or so.



Link for Beyond The Foxhloes Ep 3

As Promised A link To The Model Dad's Fate of the Nation Video Preview

As always we'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks for listening and I hope you enjoy the episode

Ben

4 comments:

  1. Good episode. I enjoyed the artillery discussion. Makes me think I should get a combined bombardment for my 11th AD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it useful. I do think the combined bombardment is a massive advantage for the British and US.

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to mention that you missed out the Stuka Zu Fuss special rule for the Germans. Also you guys mentioned FP1+ being essential for infantry killing, what do you guys reckon of the Atlantik Wall 30cm super nebs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did miss the Stuka Zu Fuss, probably because I don't think we have never seen one in action.

      I'm going to be give the 30cm Nebs ago in an planned Caen campaign we're looking at doing in the New Year. I think they have promise for their points cost.

      Ben

      Delete