Wednesday 7 March 2012

Late war Hungarians - Part 8

Hello All

I have now finish the 3 other Nebs to complete the unit. Not much to say other than they were still fun to paint (I normally hate painting the same unit twice!) but the Launchers are a slightly different shade of Yellow than the first 3 (probably something you would only see if you held models from the two different batches together!).

So the 3 newly painted Nebs


The whole unit together


Not 100% sure what I'm going to do next, I might have a small break for a week (as my Artillery sets should turn up at the weekend) and to paint either Bang The Hun ME 109's or maybe some WFB.

Anyway thanks for reading, Ben

4 comments:

  1. Nice, just started my own platoon of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Nebs! Now lets see some more Bag the Hun action :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm just putting the finishing touches to 12 ME 109's tomorrow. I'm not as happy with them as I was the Hurricanes but they'll pass for a good table top standard. I hope to post pictures either Friday or Sunday.

    Thanks Ben

    ReplyDelete