Monday 23 January 2012

Late War Hungarians - Part 1

Hello All And welcome to my first update on my next project, Late War Hungarians.

The story of this army will sound familiar to must war gamers out there! I got Grey Wolf for Christmas so I could update my Finnish army from Mid War to Late War. Being a lover of the game I read the book from the first page as I was interested in all the list to see if I could spot so of the Version 3 rules changes from the book. I resisted all the German lists (even the train!) and I thought that after a quick flick over the Hungarians I'll get to my Fins. BUT something struck me about two of the Hungarians lists, the Harckocsizo Szazad (Armoured Company) and the Rohamagyus Uteg (Assault Gun Company). The more I look at the list the move I found nice little support units and fun little combos (not to mention cheap Tigers). Before I knew it I was using my Christmas money to buy my first 1750pts Harckocsizo Szazad Company with plans on turning half of it into a Rohamagyus Uteg company in the months to follow. Also in the future I will pick up an Infantry Company so I can make all the lists out of Grey Wolf.

My first 1750pts is:-

HQ -
Ervin Tarczay in a Tiger - 270pts

Combat Platoons -
3 Tigers - 585pts
3 Tigers - 585pts

Support Platoons -
3 Zrinyi II - 225pts
3 150cm 43M Rockets - 85pts

1750pts

Possible not the most balanced list but a fun list and one I can hopefully paint an a good speed.

The 1750pts List as above, so so small!
I love these little Assault Guns! They do look a little bit
funny but in a nice way and with quite good stats
including Breakthrough Gun they seem a really good option.
No matter with list I do I can never seem to get away from
Nebs! I made these from the German Nebs and replaced almost
all the crew who were not holding rockets with Hungarian
Artillery crew from the Hungarian Artillery special order set.


Now my first test model of sorts. I wanted to try out the Green on something before I started to paint the tanks, so I picked up Barkmann set (I have plans for Barkmann later) and painted up is workshop as a Hungarian Objective.


It still needs flock and grass but I haven't quite decided how
I'm going to base it yet.

Well that's it for now. I hope to have the first set of tanks painted by the weekend, so when they are done I'll post them up on here.

Thanks for looking Ben

1 comment:

  1. “Aiz, ta ở lại đây thêm vài ngày, hiểu rõ tình huống Viễn Cổ đại lục xong rồi sẽ lập tức đi tìm Huân Nhi, Thải Lân.” Nội tâm âm thầm quyết định chủ ý, Tiêu Viêm bắt đầu tu luyện.

    Một đêm chẳng có chuyện gì đặc biệt trôi qua.
    dongtam
    game mu
    http://nhatroso.net/
    http://nhatroso.com/
    nhac san cuc manh
    tư vấn luật qua điện thoại
    dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
    văn phòng luật
    tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
    thành lập công ty
    http://we-cooking.com/
    chém gió
    trung tâm ngoại ngữ
    Tu luyện một đêm, đấu khí trong cơ thể lại có tăng trưởng chút ít.

    “Phốc!”

    Chậm rãi nhổ ra một ngụm trọc khí, Tiêu Viêm từ từ đứng dậy.

    “Hẳn là cảm giác này, không ngừng trở nên mạnh mẽ!” Tiêu Viêm thỏa mãn gật đầu nhẹ nhẹ.

    Tiêu Viêm khách sáo cùng dong binh đoàn bọn họ một chút rồi nhanh chóng ra ngoài nghe ngóng tin tức. Cứ như vậy, liên tiếp qua vài ngày, Tiêu Viêm dần nhận thức một

    ReplyDelete